So I've been collecting data.
this data is about Disney Princesses.
I shall tally the scores now.
Jasmine Supported by: vivi and wensi
Belle Supported by: Me and half of Ying
Mulan Supported by: Danny, Wong, Katherine and half of Ying
Cinderella Supported by: Vincent
Ariel Supported by: Nadz, Steve and Emily Grace Shi
Aurora Supported by: Joanne
Congratulations Mulan (for those who don't know, the Asian one, big surprise there) but what is a surprise is that she won by half a person!!!
And thus Ying is featured in another odd predicament on my blog.
Due to world lit/art/math/school i cannot be bothered to go into more depth.
I was going to think about the princesses work and ours and bitch about that for a while...but LOL honestly cbf...
lmao i'm going to bitch about tok here
ReplyDeletei don't know what i'm arguing about now wtf is this someone please kill me lol
i like jasmine. she has a pet tiger. rah