Monday, April 12, 2010

Calenders

DATE: 2032 JULY 12th MONDAY

Today we went flying. We went to the moon, it took too long to get there. I wish they would shorten the trip. We continued to build our sandcastles, next time we go we are going to add a roof to the turret. I wish they would get the bio-engineered atmosphere sorted then the lakes would unfreeze. Anyhow, i guess they don't have Internet yet so what is the point? Plus...if they unfroze the lake...our sandcastle would disappear. We drew a smiley face in the sand and continued to make footprints. It was worth skipping work. These damn scientists get to go to the moon all the time...sure they complain about being so far away...and the silly dilemmas of...air and whatnot...but its cool...I'm sure the work is boring...but its cool!! I was never good at science...okay i was good...but hated studying...and it troubles me to this day cause i never gave it a fair go. I guess studying was preferrable to work though i would not go back even a day. The task is to figure out what to do with Tuesday the 13th of July. Should i go back to my desk only to listen to mind-numbing conversations? Do i really need the meagre amount of money? What else do i want to do?

I have a 40 years calender. I like it very much. Today's month April 2010 corresponds to July 2032, as in it has the same dates on the days of the week. Thanks to being slightly preoccupied by sci-fi [thanks Voonie, i really needed another distraction -.-] it occured to me that twenty years down the track that i would have even more options than today. But to choose an option...i would have to ask the same question. This is troublesome...VERY troublesome...where is my divine inspiration??...but that lacking i think i might be closing in on my next obsession.

3 comments:

  1. i'm confused about the Internet comment. In what time frame was that from...

    i never knew they designed 40 year calenders. I just never considered it o.O ohhh i used to read lots of science ficcccccc

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wait i see. youw ere on the moon. HAHA oops

    ReplyDelete
  3. what is divine inspiration?

    it sounds like the start of a tok essay

    ReplyDelete